Sunday 7 May 2017

Fook off

Fook Off
Being a teacher is no easy job.
Sometimes you are asked such embarrassing questions that you cannot answer.
You fall into a perplexing situation.
Firstly you don't understand how to answer. Secondly if you avoid, the student may think you don't have enough knowledge.
An incident took place a few days ago, which made me fall in the same situation.

A small girl of class nine asked me the meaning of the phrase " fook off" (this was her pronunciation).

"Mam, People often say fook off .What is this fook off ? What does it mean ?

When I actually understood what she was saying I became bewildered.I was unable to find the words to tell her its meaning.

Finally,somehow I collected some words and answered - "This is the worst abusing word. I can't tell you its exact meaning. But when you grow up , you will understand the meaning for sure.

She gave me an unsatisfactory look and went away reluctantly. Yeah the ability of a product of English Dept, Allahabad University was doubted.
I took a breath of deep sigh.
Uff....Thank God I am not a Biology teacher..!!
Twinkle.

1 comment:

  1. हे भगवान.... 😁😁😂😂😂😂😂
    ईश्वर रक्षा करे ऐसे बच्चों से....

    ReplyDelete

द्वार

1. नौ द्वारों के मध्य  प्रतीक्षारत एक पंछी किस द्वार से आगमन किस द्वार से निर्गमन नहीं पता 2. कहते हैं संयोग एक बार ठक-ठक करता है फिर मुड़ कर...